http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUrJuSh0evE Trekking in Nepal: Own my feeling.

Feb 28, 2009

Own my feeling.

Finally I’ve found someone,

With whom I can share everything-

All my thoughts, joys, and sorrows.


Leaving, all my past behind,

I’m here to be with you.

I’ve finally found someone,

Who really cares me?


I feel like being in the high mountain,

And feel like flying in the sky.

I used to think I was alone-

Alone in the world,

But now I’ve found someone,

Who really loves me;

Who really supports me.


I’ve finally found someone,

Who never leaves me from drawn to dusk.

I’ve finally found you,

I keep on thinking about you,

Finally I am here only to be with you.


Ya, i found someone.Raj.



Celebrate in Dashain

Hotel Tenki Family Celebrating Festival on dashain in 2008.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

फोटो त राम्रै हुन रस्मिन जि तर दसैंको सुनौलो मौका पारेर कती बोत्तल ढलेका थिए कुन्नी त्यो पनि लेखेको भए हुन्थ्यो नि है !!!!